[hobbit] Pagesets

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Mar 13 07:20:53 CET 2005

On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 12:18:33AM -0500, Kevin Hanrahan wrote:
> OK, I'm lost! I am trying to define and build alternate pagesets but I am
> not sure where I made my mistakes! I ahe defined one pageset as follows:
[snip config]
> But no extra page shows up!
>
> >From the man pages, it says:
>
> All of this just defines the layout of the new pageset. To generate it, you
> must run bbgen once for each pageset you define

> How do I do this??  Where is bb-display.sh?? I know these instructions were
> written for someone running bbgen on top of the normal BB setup
> But is there a way to use it on Hobbit?

Put the commands to run bbgen into a script,
e.g. ~hobbit/server/ext/testpages.sh

         BBWEB="/bb/test" $BBHOME/bin/bbgen \
         --pageset=test --template=tes \
         $BBHOME/www/test/

And add a new section to hobbitlaunch.cfg to run that at whatever
interval you want - you can copy the [bbdisplay] part and just change
the command:

[bbdisplay-test]
        ENVFILE /usr/local/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
        NEEDS hobbitd
        GROUP generators
        CMD $BBHOME/ext/testpages.sh
        LOGFILE $BBSERVERLOGS/bb-display.log