[hobbit] completely confused

Tim Rotunda trotunda at opushealthcare.com
Wed Mar 9 17:52:27 CET 2005

Tom,
Thanks for the confirmation.  It indeed does work.  I installed BB1.9e
on my Hobbit server and am getting the info I wanted.

Now the $64k question is can I get BB-Central to work with my Hobbit
Server/BB1.9 Client install.  I fear I need to have BB-Server running,
but we shall see unless someone can spare me the pain of learning this
on my own.
Thanks,
Tim