[hobbit] Double recovery messages

Kevin.Hanrahan at novainfo.com Kevin.Hanrahan at novainfo.com
Tue Mar 8 04:18:08 CET 2005

Henrik,

You were correct. I got cfid:210 and cfid:212 for one of the double
recoveries which correspond to:

HOST=$AV
        MAIL $SYSADMIN COLOR=red EXSERVICE=msgs,cpu REPEAT=30m RECOVERED
(210)
        MAIL $SYSADMIN COLOR=red SERVICE=cpu DURATION>20 REPEAT=30m
RECOVERED			(211)
        MAIL $SYSADMIN COLOR=purple REPEAT=1h RECOVERED
(212)

What is wrong with line 212? Could it be that because I did not specify ANY
service that it corresponds
to ALL services?....is there a better way to do this? I want to put the
purple alerts on a longer repeat
Timer if possible. Please advise.

Kevin