[hobbit] Double recovery messages

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Mar 8 00:14:19 CET 2005

On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 01:26:28PM -0500, Kevin.Hanrahan at novainfo.com wrote:

>  I am getting double recovery messages. When I get a failed test, I get a
> single message...as I should but when the service recovers, I get double
> recovery messages.

Could you try adding the --cfid option on the hobbitd_alert command in
hobbitlaunch.cfg ? I'd like to know which lines exactly in the setup
is triggering these alerts - the "[cfid:LINENUMBER]" in the messages
will let me know.

I have a hunch that it might be the last line (for the purple tests)
that is causing the duplicate, but I'd like to know for certain.

I'll try replicating this tomorrow - it's too late now for serious
debugging.