[hobbit] DOWNTIME in bb-hosts not working for client-based test

Robert Edeker idxman01 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 02:55:48 CET 2005

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:51:25 +1300, Andy France <Andy at zespri.com> wrote:
> the manpage for bb-hosts says this should read DOWNTIME=0:0400:0445

Probably an 'at-home' typo.  I'm pretty sure I had the syntax correct
at work, but didn't feel like connecting right now.  (I'll check
tomorrow)  Although since the downtime period worked for the network
tests, I'm leaning towards a bug.  (when you click on the history, the
page is blue and mentions that the test was ignored due to downtime)

-r