Purple after RC5 install

chuck morrison cmorrison at corniceco.com
Fri Mar 4 23:40:09 CET 2005

I installed RC5 on a new server today after running RC3 for several
weeks without a problem. Initially RC5 picked up right away and was
fine. After about an hour I now get purple on all conn, ssh, http and
bdb items for every server monitored (including the hobbit server) on
the main page. Each sub page I go to shows a purple background, but OK
on each test.

This is a new install, I wiped the RC3 server, installed an OS upgrade
(formatted everything) and reinstalled RC5 as new, using only the old
bb-hosts file.

Any hints on what this could be ?

Chuck Morrison