[hobbit] bb-central

Tim Rotunda trotunda at opushealthcare.com
Fri Mar 4 20:45:54 CET 2005

Dan,
Thanks for the info.  I just started my learning curve a few days ago and already have 32 servers monitored.

I am under the gun to prove Hobbit a better tool than Nagios and it looks to me like incorporating bb-central is all the ammo I will need.  Very powerful if I can get it to work well.

Thanks again,
Tim
Austin, Texas.