BBGEN SLA reports

Jeffrey Chou jeffchou at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:41:02 CET 2005

I'm trying to get BBGEN to create SLA reports.  Basically I would like to
use cron to create a daily report every night similar to the “Availability
Report”.  The “Availability Report” works fine.

I used the simple script from the BBGEN man pages.  However, all I get are
some static pages in my /home/hobbit/server/www/rep/daily directory.  The
links on the page link back to the main hobbit page.  If I go into one of
the device pages by entering the path in the URL, I get a page with no
devices listed.  For example, if I go to
http://170.63.134.21/hobbit/rep/daily/nams/  I get a hobbit page with no
devices.

This is where my script is located:
   /home/hobbit/server/bin/sla_reports

I get the following error message when I run the script:
   2005-03-02 11:15:40 xgetenv: Cannot find value for variable BBREPGREEN

This is what my script looks like:

START=`date +%s --date="21 Feb 2005 00:00:00"`
END=`date +%s --date="21 Feb 2005 23:59:59"`
BBWEB=/hobbit/rep/daily
BBHELPSKIN=/help
BBNOTESSKIN=/notes
/home/hobbit/server/bin/bbgen --reportopts=$START:$END:1:nongr \
   --subpagecolumns=1 \
   --env=/home/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver-test.cfg \
   /home/hobbit/server/www/rep/daily

I pass some environment variables to BBGEN because it complains about
MACHINE variable not set.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks