[hobbit] WWW pages missing

Lowery, Michael mlowery at alliedtechgroup.com
Sun Jun 26 17:58:49 CEST 2005

I have set this server up like I had 5 others, this is the only one that
has done this.  There are 2 differences: since I could not get PCRE 6.0
or 6.1 to compile, I used 5.0 instead.  And this server is running an
older version of apache 1.3.22.

Everything else related to the hobbit installation is the same as the
other hobbit servers, permissions are the same.

I create the hobbit user, configure hobbit, make hobbit, make install,
but it doesn't generate the bb.html and other files in the
/home/hobbit/server/www directory even though it does create the
gifs,rep, and other directories there.

I checked the permissions, but I don't see anything different from my
other servers.  Is there some other missing dependency that keeps these
files from being created?

Michael