Alternate Pagesets Problem

Gräub Roland roland.graeub at rtc.ch
Fri Jun 17 15:12:55 CEST 2005

Hello

I have still a problem with my bb-hosts file that i had transfer to hobbit. In bb/bbgen the same hostfile works fine.

A problem was that the second page definitions came after the first entry of host. I have now all page definitions first in bb-hosts file  and now the message in the pageset log is gone. But now i see the host twice on both pages. I see hobbit twice on TEST:linuxtst,1  and TEST:sysmgmtst,1

For debuging i have created a small bb-hosts file:

#
# THE BIG BROTHER HOSTS FILE
#
# THIS FILE SHOULD BE THE SAME ON ALL SYSTEMS RUNNING BIG BROTHER
# CHANGE THIS FILE TO REFLECT YOUR ENVIRONMENT!
#
title		HOBBIT
testtitle       TEST HOBBIT
#
#
#TEST GROUPS FOR CSS3
testpage        css3    CSS3
testtitle       CSS3
testsubpage     linuxtst Linux System
testgroup       Linux Testsysteme
testsubpage     sysmgmtst Systemsmanagement
testgroup       Hobbit Test
testgroup       Hobbit Console
#
#
#END BB-HOSTS FILE FOR TEST/INFO LAYOUT
#BB-HOST FILE WITH CSS3 SERVERS
#
#
#
page css3 CSS3
title CSS3 Systems
#
subpage linux-systeme Linux Systeme
group-compress <H3><I>Linux Testsysteme</I></H3>
0.0.0.0    hobbit.rtc.ch # TEST:linuxtst,1 BBDISPLAY BBNET BBPAGER
#
#
subpage sysmgm Systemsmanagement
group-compress <H3><I>Big Brother Server Test</I></H3>
0.0.0.0	        yokohama.rtc.ch # TEST:sysmgmtst,2 noping
0.0.0.0		hobbit.rtc.ch # TEST:sysmgmtst,1 noconn
#
# Summaries are always displayed on the main page
# Use this directive to send to another BBDISPLAY (e.g. 192.168.116.1)
# The summary tag should be in the xxx.yyy format (e.g. canada.bc)
#   Do NOT define a tag like this: canada.bc.vancouver
#summary canada.bc 192.168.116.1 http://www.iti.qc.com/iti/users/sean/bb/

With that file i get on the TEST-Site two entrys of the same server (hobbit.rtc.ch) under Linux Testsysteme and Hobbit Test. Any hints why this problem happen ?

Greetings
Roland