[hobbit] zoom-in feature for graphs doesn't work for safari browser

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Jun 3 17:22:40 CEST 2005

> >On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 09:47:43AM -0400, Lee J. Imber wrote:
> >>
> >>What doesn't work are some of the reports.
> >>
> >>When I try to generate a availability report or a snapshot report I
> >>get a download dialog box like it wants to download a file called bb-
> >>rep.sh.

OK, so a workaround would be to simply avoid the multipart document when
the end-user has a KHTML/Safari browser.

There's a patch now at http://www.hswn.dk/hobbitsw/hobbit-4.0.4-safari.patch

This just makes your browser wait while the report is generated, and it
solves the problem when I test with Konqueror. You'll just have to be
patient and not hit the Stop button until the report is done.