AW: [hobbit] Same host on multiple pages

Gräub Roland roland.graeub at rtc.ch
Thu Jul 28 07:42:34 CEST 2005

Hi Allan

When you have host more than one time in bb-hosts add noconn to the second entry. Because its make no sense do to the network tests twice.

The Problem that i have is: when a host have 2 entrys in the same pageset then i see the host twice in the webview of the pageset.. have you this also ?

Regars
Roland