[hobbit] Possible bug dropping test

Sue Bauer-Lee sblee at tazmania.org
Wed Jul 27 12:46:36 CEST 2005

Henrik or someone else might have another answer but I always find that
things work better for the "bb" command on the hobbit server when I specify
the actual hostname of the Hobbit server that all the clients report to,
as opposed to "localhost" or 127.0.0.1.

With regard to your second question, all services can be monitored on
alternate ports simply by appending them to the check in the bb-hosts fike
as follows:

	oratns 		- specifies the default port of 1521
	oratns:1526	- specifies an alternate port of 1526

HTH