[hobbit] Compiling hobbit snapshot on Solaris 9 failes (hobbit_client)

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Jul 19 15:05:18 CEST 2005

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 02:39:46PM +0200, U.Kirbach at EnBW.com wrote:

> compiling hobbit snapshot from 19.07.2005 breaks at hobbit_client.c
> connect                             ../lib/libbbgen.a(sendmsg.o)

Hrmpf - I always forget those $(NETLIBS) for Solaris.

Change hobbitd/Makefile, add "$(NETLIBS)" on the line for the
"hobbitd_client" setup, so it becomes:

hobbitd_client: $(CLIENTOBJS) $(LIBOBJS)
        $(CC) -o $@ $(RPATHOPT) $(CLIENTOBJS) $(LIBOBJS) $(NETLIBS)

And before everyone asks - yes, this is some work being done on
a Hobbit client. Definitely not ready for anything but my system yet,
but it is getting closer.