[hobbit] Henrik

Christopher T. Beers ctbeers at syr.edu
Thu Jul 14 03:27:10 CEST 2005

Not that I am jumping on the bandwagon, but Henrick's work on this project
shows true dedication to great software.  I can tell you hundred of stories
about commmercial support verses open source support - you always win when
you talk to people that have a genuine interest in fixing your problem (and
that is not the commercial side)

Great work!!

Chris

--On July 14, 2005 9:10:53 AM +0800 Vernon Everett