Can sub-pages presentations cope with test selection ?

FIGARO Nicolas nfigaro at effigie.fr
Wed Jul 13 16:05:24 CEST 2005

Too bad, I never thinked I needed a third reply.

Pick a look at the bbconfig script on www.deadcat.net.

I don't know if anyone uses this script to generate hobbit config files, but it should
work.

You can define precisely which parameters apply to which host, and it will generate bb-hosts, bb-proctab
bb-dftab.

Depending on the test you wish to disable, you can place a ! Before the name of the test or a noconn to
avoid the client to be pinged.

For the double entries, I still have warning about thoses, but I didn't have enough time to fix it for the moment.

You can generate a page which contains the whole infos the dev needs. Just take enough time to set properly the pages, subpages.

Question subsidiaire (réponse facultative) : qu'est ce qui fait que Michelin utilise un logiciel de ce genre pour sa supervision ? (le prix des solutions non opensource ?)

NF