[hobbit] Status Unavailable - again

Stefan Loos stefan_loos at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 11:36:42 CEST 2005

It would be great if you can put me in cc. If you want I can try to assist
you. I'm at a point where I don't know what to try anymore. I think it isn't
easy for Henrik to find this issue - I have no coredumps and nothing in the
logfile what could help.
And I never had any doubt that Henrik does a great job! (I think my English
is not good enough to say it in other words)
So if there is anything what I can do to solve this problem....

I've tried to lookup "mensch" but I think I'm using the wrong sites - german
english dictionaries always recognize mensch as a german word ;-)

Regards,
Stefan

<v.everett at afgonline.com.au><br>>Reply-To:
[hobbit] Status Unavailable - again<br>>Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:37:28
have tried a number of versions, and a few<br>>special diagnostic
versions of Hobbit.<br>>We have been working mostly off-list because we
have been exchanging<br>>potentially confidential information, and don't
believe that our failure<br>>to diagnose a problem is of general
interest. (I am sure a full account<br>>of this sad tale will be posted
he has really tried. He has worked tirelessly to try and resolve<br>>this
issue, which I believe is very admirable, when you consider
his<br>>reward for all this hard work.<br>>Henrik is a true mensch.
(Yes, that's an English word. Look it up)<br>><br>>So far, we have not
been able to identify the root cause of the problem.<br>>Henrik was going
to have a look at some of the messages that came from<br>>one of the
hosts, and get back to me.<br>><br>>Stefan, if you are interested in
assisting us with this, then myself and<br>>Henrik can cc you in our
off-list exchanges.<br>><br>>Have you got any theories as to the
Message-----<br>>From: Stefan Loos
[mailto:stefan_loos at hotmail.com]<br>>Sent: Monday, 11 July 2005 4:21
PM<br>>To: hobbit at hswn.dk<br>>Subject: RE: [hobbit] Status Unavailable
- again<br>><br>>did you use the hobbitd from the
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _<br>><br>>NOTICE: This message and any
attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material<br>>of
Australian Finance Group Limited or a third party. It is intended solely for
the purpose of the<br>>addressee and any other named recipient. If you
are not the intended recipient, any use,<br>>distribution, disclosure or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. The confidentiality
attached<br>>to this message is not waived or lost by reason of the
mistaken transmission or delivery to any<br>>unintended party. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the author immediately
or<br>>contact Australian Finance Group on +61 8 9420