Bbnet-test.c

FARRIOR, Andy Andy.Farrior at victoriacollege.edu
Tue Jul 5 18:43:36 CEST 2005

Henrik,

If you don't see a problem with it, could you captilize "not" in the
messages generated by bbtest-net.c?

$ grep -nw "OK" bbtest-net.c
1602:                             strcat(msgtext, "OK ");
1620:                                   strcat(msgtext, "not OK.\nThe
");
1628:                                   strcat(msgtext, "not OK : ");
1635:                             strcat(msgtext, "OK\n");
1675:                             strcat(msgtext, "OK\n");

I've had a few techs who only read the message body and not the subjet
line and don't notice the "not" in "not OK" when the conn status is red.
They see "OK" and think all is well....

I'm training them to read the subject heading first, but thought this
might be minor change you'd like.

Thanks,
Andy

---
Andrew Farrior                          o) 361.582.2547
Director of Technology Services         f) 361.572.6492
Victoria College
2200 E Red River
Victoria, TX 77901
mailto:andy.farrior at victoriacollege.edu