temperature-larrd.pl

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Fri Jan 28 12:47:27 CET 2005

I'm assuming this wont work with Hobbit, since Hobbit stores the rrd
files differently.  Do you think temperature-larrd.pl could be modified
to run on the Hobbit server and work? Or should I instead attempt to
hack the client temperature.sh to send the temp as a data message and
then create a do_temp.c module?

Speaking of this, it sure would be nice to have some sort of plugin
system, or something for easily creating custom graphs. I can think of
many uses for simple one-element graphs (temperature, emails sent per
day, etc). I've been up all night because of temperature issues in my
server room, so forgive me if I'm not making much sense :-)

-Charles