Valid alerts decleration?

Bruce Lysik blysik at shutterfly.com
Thu Jan 27 19:54:44 CET 2005

Hi,

I just wanted to verify that his alerts snippet is valid (and does what I think it should do).  It appears so from the documentation, but I wanted to run it by the group:

HOST=$HG-ADMIN
        SCRIPT=/blah/blah/paging onduty SERVICE=procs
        SCRIPT=/blah/blah/paging ops    SERVICE=procs
        SCRIPT=/blah/blah/paging onduty SERVICE=http,ping DURATION=6
        SCRIPT=/blah/blah/paging ops    SERVICE=http,ping DURATION=6
        SCRIPT=/blah/blah/paging ops    SERVICE=* EXSERVICE=procs,http,ping

--
Bruce Z. Lysik  <blysik at shutterfly.com>
Operations Engineer