[hobbit] hobbit bea graphing

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Jan 23 23:35:50 CET 2005

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 10:36:42AM -0600, rwaegner wrote:
> I'll be glad to beta the bea piece whenever you are ready! That would
> stop the hounds from telling me we're moving to Nagios.... BLAH!!!!!
>
> Any time frame on this project?

The BEA stuff is in the just-released beta-6, available on
Sourceforge.

But I forgot to include the script that collects the statistics.
It's very simple, so I've attached it here. You probably need to
tweak it for your setup - the BEA domain should be changed, and
possibly also your BEA snmp module is on a different port than
1161.

You need the BEA MIB definitions installed for this to work.