[hobbit] Re: bbtest-net crashing

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Jan 21 23:16:49 CET 2005

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 11:01:38AM -0800, joe wrote:
> Henrik Stoerner wrote:
>
> >On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 10:38:26AM -0800, joe wrote:
> Ah, I'm using bbgen-3.5, can I use the newer c-ares lib with that?

That's a bit tricky, but you can fetch Hobbit in the beta-5
version, and configure it for use with standard Big Brother.
That gives you the same set of tools that you have with bbgen.
In fact, you can just copy the "bbnet/bbtest-net" tool you
get from compiling Hobbit and use it instead of the bbtest-net
from bbgen.

--
Henrik Storner