[hobbit] enable/disable user/reason

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Jan 19 07:49:57 CET 2005

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 04:43:11PM -0700, Charles Jones wrote:
> Bruce Lysik wrote:
>
> >A question about enabling and disabling.  The form requires the input of the
> >username and reason for disabling a monitor.  This is a good idea for
> >tracking.  However, I don't see where this information is displayed
> >anywhere.  Am I missing something?
>
> I asked that very question some time ago...never got a reply :-)

My apologies, it's been sitting in my mailbox. I remember checking
this problem and noticing "yup, needs to be fixed" - but I never got
around to replying.

I believe the information is recorded by the Hobbit daemon, and made
available to the bb-hostsvc.cgi script that generates the detailed
status view. So I just need to fix the CGI to actually show this
information.