[hobbit] Debug mode

Wim De Houwer wdehouwer at be.tiscali.com
Mon Jan 17 13:22:34 CET 2005

Well, in the old BB "purple delay" was how long bb would wait before
declaring a service purple (by whatever reason, in this case not
receiving any updates).  After some time all services  provided by an
external process on hobbit go purple, and I'm quite sure that the
externall process is still feeding hobbit messages but I'm trying to
understand why it decides that something is wrong and changes the color
to purple ...

Cheers,

Wim