disabled monitors showing purple occasionally on web ui

Bruce Lysik blysik at shutterfly.com
Fri Feb 25 19:36:08 CET 2005

Hi,

I've noticed this problem for a while now:  Occasionally I see a host showing on the monitor page which is all purple (minus the info and trends column), and it disappears when hobbit regens the html.  This host is always one which is disabled.

This doesn't generate any pages, but is definitely confusing for anyone keeping an eye on the web gui.

Has anyone else noticed this problem?

Note that I haven't applied the RC3 patch yet, so apologies if this is a resolved bug.

--
Bruce Z. Lysik  <blysik at shutterfly.com>
Operations Engineer