[hobbit] change default port number

Marco Avvisano m.avvisano at mail.regione.toscana.it
Thu Feb 24 18:11:50 CET 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henrik Stoerner" <henrik at hswn.dk>
To: <hobbit at hswn.dk>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: [hobbit] change default port number

status-messages -

> > It s possible to specify also the port number for the servers in
> > BBDISPLAYS?
>
> No.
You think to add this in the future release?

I'm tryng to configure two hobbit server on the same machine, on different
ports.
I would like that one send to the other (port 1984) the test results, so i
have used the BBDISPLAY option
but nothing is arrived on the other server.
I try to enable the satus channel on the reiciver server but nothing...
What i miss?

thanks for helps

Marco