qtree graphing: adjusting # qtrees displayed per chart

Tom Georgoulias tgeorgoulias at nandomedia.com
Thu Feb 24 15:55:45 CET 2005

Now that netap filer qtree trending is built into hobbit, how can I
adjust the number of qtrees that are charted in a single graph so that
it is more readable?  Right now all of 12 my qtrees are appearing in a
single graph, so it's hard to follow the status.  Disk graphs split up
to contain 5 partitions/graph, so I'd like for my qtree (and inode, for
that matter) graphs to be the same.  How can I adjust that?

Tom