[hobbit] VB: {bb} RRDtool

Asif Iqbal iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net
Sat Feb 19 01:53:37 CET 2005

On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 08:17:09AM, Ebeling, Lars wrote:
> I feel dumb and bad, sent this by mistake to BB first.
>
> /Lars

I do not know HP-UX at all. But just taking a shot at this problem. You
have to first find out which script is complaining about the "Premature end.." and
then need to find what libraries that script is depending on. Once you know
that, you need to find where are the library files and where is the
default path the script is looking for those library files. The library
files has to be in the same directory as the default location of the
libraries for the script. If you find the libraries but they are happend
to be in some other location you can "for a quick fix" copy them to the
default location and see if that fixes the problem. You do not need to
restart http for that to work

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu