Can't see my alert in the "info" column

Frédéric Mangeant frederic.mangeant at steria.com
Tue Feb 15 11:57:03 CET 2005

Hi all

I'm playing with alerts and Hobbit 4.0-rc2, and I must say the ease of use
is fantastic !
The only problem is that I can't see my alerts in the "info" colum.

My $BBHOME/etc/hobbit-alerts.cfg contains this :

HOST=foo TIME=W:0900:1800
        SCRIPT /tmp/alerte.sh SERVICE=* EXSERVICE=disk,mem,procs
        SCRIPT /tmp/alerte.sh SERVICE=disk DURATION>5m REPEAT=2h
        SCRIPT /tmp/alerte.sh SERVICE=mem COLOR=yellow REPEAT=24h
        SCRIPT /tmp/alerte.sh SERVICE=procs TIME=*:1145:1150 REPEAT=24h

Alerts work fine, but I have this in the "info" column :

"No e-mail/SMS alerting defined"

Any hint ?

Thanks in advance.

Frédéric Mangeant