SV: [hobbit]Nextr problem installing on HP-UX

Ebeling, Lars lars.ebeling at duni.se
Tue Feb 15 09:15:01 CET 2005

Hi again,

I removed the line and the make continuede until next problem:
cc -g -O -D_REENTRANT -DHPUX -DMAXMSG=32768 -DBBDPORTNUMBER=1984 -I.
-I/home/hob
bit/hobbit/include -c -o hobbitd_worker.o hobbitd_worker.c

hobbitd_worker.c:23:24: sys/select.h: No such file or directory

makeÄ1Å: *** Ähobbitd_worker.oÅ Error 1

makeÄ1Å: Leaving directory é/home/hobbit/hobbit-4.0-RC2/hobbitd'

make: *** Ähobbitd-buildÅ Error 2

This I solved by "man select" and found out that it was in sys/time.h
Removed the lines in 2 files.

So the make continued until this:

cc -o hobbitd_history hobbitd_history.o   hobbitd_worker.o ../lib/libbbgen.a

/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:

   setlinebuf (code)

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

makeÄ1Å: *** Ähobbitd_historyÅ Error 1

makeÄ1Å: Leaving directory é/home/hobbit/hobbit-4.0-RC2/hobbitd'

make: *** Ähobbitd-buildÅ Error 2

Now I'm stuck here.

I'm installing on HP-UX 11.11

Regards from Halmstad