[hobbit] RC2 and bb-services

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Mon Feb 14 15:19:20 CET 2005

Thanks, that helped me figure out the problem.  Turns out my last entry
had a typo and instead of "service" I had "sevice".  Somehow this
confused hobbit into thinking that it was part of the previous service
declaration, and it took the port number of the typoed service :-)

P.S.  Are we going to get regex ability for "expect" in bb-services?  :-)

-Charles