Suggestion for Defaults

Asif Iqbal iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net
Sun Feb 13 18:38:07 CET 2005

Hi

I would like to suggest if it is not only there.

I like a way to set the default for the followings

REPEAT, currently it is 30 and I like to change it not for all my 200
entries separately but as a default value

I like to have FORMAT assumed as default to TEXT. Right now I have to
atleast mentioned the word FORMAT in all my 200 rules separately

Same thing for COLOR. Currently I have to mention COLOR=red which I like
to set as default. Do I set that in the --alertcolors? BTW, if I choose
COLOR=RED it fails, I assume it is case sensitive ?!

It would be great if I could Add more than one email alias in the same
MAIL line. Save me lot of writing, but It is a mere suggestion and can
be put off forever :-)

There are all the suggestion with the assumption that they are not
already exist.

Thanks for such an excellent tool

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu