[hobbit] pg-group like in bigbrother

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Feb 13 08:51:18 CET 2005

On Sat, Feb 12, 2005 at 10:35:12PM -0500, Asif Iqbal wrote:
> Hi All
>
> In bb1.9c I were able to define a pg-group and list couple email address
> in bbwarnsetup.cfg and I could just use pg-group instead of the list of
> email addresses in the bbwarnrules.cfg file.

Just as with hostnames, you use macros.

$WEBSERVERS=%www.*
$WEBADMINS="john at foo.com mike at foo.com"

HOST=$WEBSERVERS SERVICE=http
	MAIL $WEBADMINS

Now, there's a bug in RC1 so if you put some criteria after the "MAIL"
command, e.g. "MAIL $WEBADMINS COLOR=red", then the criteria only get
applied to the last mail recipient. Will fix that today, since it
seems we're going to be snowed in around here.