[hobbit] COLOR keyword in alerts

Bruce Lysik blysik at shutterfly.com
Fri Feb 4 23:50:55 CET 2005

> > Hmm.  I added COLOR=red,purple to every recipient line, but it
> > doesn't show up in dump-config.
>
> Works for me. Could you post just one of these rules/recipients that
> doesn't work ?

Here's the bit from hobbit-alert.cfg:

HOST=$HG-IA
#       SCRIPT /opt/bb/server/ext/email onduty SERVICE=3dm,procs RECOVERED COLOR=red,purple
#       SCRIPT /opt/bb/server/ext/email ops    SERVICE=3dm,procs RECOVERED COLOR=red,purple
#       SCRIPT /opt/bb/server/ext/email onduty SERVICE=conn DURATION>6 RECOVERED COLOR=red,purple
#       SCRIPT /opt/bb/server/ext/email ops    SERVICE=conn DURATION>6 RECOVERED COLOR=red,purple
#       SCRIPT /opt/bb/server/ext/email ops    EXSERVICE=3dm,procs,conn RECOVERED COLOR=red,purple
        SCRIPT /opt/bb/server/ext/email bruce_mail FORMAT=text RECOVERED COLOR=red,purple DURATION>6

Here's the config-dump:

HOST=<snip lots of hosts>
	SCRIPT /opt/bb/server/ext/email bruce_mail FORMAT=SCRIPT REPEAT=30 DURATION>6 RECOVERED

--
Bruce Z. Lysik  <blysik at shutterfly.com>
Operations Engineer