[hobbit] Alert Rules - DURATION not working

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Feb 2 17:45:58 CET 2005

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 03:26:25PM +0000, David Gore wrote:
> Henrik, Tom,
>
> My 15 minute DURATION fired.  I don't think it is a coincidence that it
> fired at 1 day and 5 hours.  I think the earlier possible bug where when
> you specify 15m you get a particularly large number is probably where
> the problem is.

I tend to agree, but I've been too busy with "real" work these past
days, so I haven't had time to investigate it.

And the server that crashed sunday kept me busy over the week-end. But
if definitely showed that the repeat thing works ... I got about 900
mails for different services that failed because my external gateway
was down.