Graph Limits

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Wed Feb 2 01:10:38 CET 2005

Sometimes a large spike can ruin a graph, because the graph then scales
to the max size of the spike, so the rest of the graph isn't very
readable as it is now scrunched down to almost a flat line.  Is it
possible to have an option for Hobbits larrding so that you can define a
maximum threshold not to extend past?

This would be helpful, as I have a server whose load average shot up to
over 100 because of a problem.  Only lasted a few mins, but now my load
average graph looks like a tall weed growing in the middle of a golf
green :-)

-Charles