[hobbit] Msgs - No log data available

Costa, Todd (DMH) Todd.Costa at state.ma.us
Thu Dec 29 18:15:05 CET 2005

Henrik and Charles J.,

OK, that's great. I thought I was missing something in my config. And I will
look at deadcat next for logging tools for the server side. In reading your
replies, I just figured out the MSG.txt file. It is called from the procs
column from a link at the bottom of that page. So that clears up my
hobbitclient "no data from client" thought. Really, I just needed a slight
kick from you guys to figure it out.

Thanks for the quick responses.

Todd