[hobbit] Anyone working on an NT client?

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Wed Dec 28 17:54:23 CET 2005

Well, among other things, I'd be a bit happier about the client myself
if the company name weren't so prominently mis-spelled in the past two
releases. I'm assuming that 'UEST' in this header is really supposed to
be 'QUEST': Wed Dec 28 12:01:19 UEST 2005.

Leads me to wonder a bit myself about the Q/C on the rest of the code.

Tom