Big Bro TO Hobbit

Smith, Jim JMSmith at stvincenthealth.com
Mon Dec 19 15:27:21 CET 2005

Greetings!

I'm upgrading from Big Brother to Hobbit after over 3 years on the old
beast.  The problem I'm having is moving the 'rrd' files from Solaris to
AIX.  It isn't just the naming convention...the file structure itself is
apparently different.  Has anyone done this or do I have to over-heat my
brain trying to figure it out myself?  <grin>

This is probably a question for the the 'rrdtool' folks, but since many
people have upgrade from BB to Hobbit I thought this might be a good
place to start.

Thanks!

Jim Smith
Unix Systems Administrator
St. Vincent Health Systems
Little Rock, AR

NOTICE: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s). If an addressing error has misdirected the email, please notify the author by replying to this message. If you are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from your computer system.