[hobbit] hobbitd_alert Fatal signal caught!

Whilding, Craig Craig_Whilding at mentor.com
Mon Dec 19 11:23:32 CET 2005

I've had this before. The module probably crashed at some point which
causes hobbit to send a new red alert for it to hobbit (Not sure about
the reason for the crash in your case). Hobbit will then restart it but
the alert will remain and turn purple as it will not be updated. You can
remove the check using the drop command and shown in tips and tricks
section.

Thanks,
Craig