[hobbit] Summary Directive for BBDISPLAY

Costa, Todd (DMH) Todd.Costa at state.ma.us
Thu Dec 8 22:33:20 CET 2005

Thanks for the reply Henrik. I am working my way through your documents.
Everything is going well with what I am testing so far. You and those who
work on this project must be very happy and proud of the results. This tool
is very handy and makes an admins life much easier. I am sure I will have
other things to ask. Thanks again.

Todd