[hobbit] BBtest

FIGARO Nicolas nfigaro at effigie.fr
Thu Aug 25 08:21:56 CEST 2005

You can add a noconn or noping to one of your duplicate hosts.
But make sure you don't have any additionnal test after the noconn or the message wil remain.
( I don't know how to show some tests on one page and other  tests on another).

Here is a sample from my bb-hosts :
1.2.3.4	server.domain	# BBPAGER BBNET BBDISPLAY hobbitd test1 test2 etc.
0.0.0.0	server.domain	# noconn

I still use bb client for AIX test, but I'm waiting for the 4.1.2 to be released.

Nicolas Figaro