[hobbit] client logfile monitoring.

Thomas tlp-hobbit at holme-pedersen.dk
Wed Aug 24 09:51:46 CEST 2005

OK, a little tricky to configure as it does not use the already
configured bb-msgstab file. Anyway I now get the msgs status changing
from OK given by the ext script and then it is overwritten by the hobbit
client "No client logdata was given". How do I disable the client logs
test ?

Regards, Thomas