[hobbit] hobbit-clients.cfg bug?

Erwin.Furth at Postbankmail.nl Erwin.Furth at Postbankmail.nl
Fri Aug 12 10:04:10 CEST 2005

David,

>From the comments in hobbit-clients.cfg (hobbit v4.1.1):

#    PROC processname minimumcount maximumcount color
#             To check for a process that must NOT be running: Set
minimum and
#             maximum to 0.

Your lines check for a minimum of 0 processes but specify no maximum. I
suggest you try

         PROC "%some_1_proc" 0 0 red
         PROC "%some_2_proc" 0 0 red
         PROC "%some_3_proc" 0 0 red

to get a red alarm when you have more than 0 processes.

Erwin Furth