[hobbit] Monitoring filesystems?

Chuck Morrison cmorrison at corniceco.com
Thu Aug 11 16:32:26 CEST 2005

On a similar line of thought. I've been trying to set up our fileserver
(NFS and SAMBA on Fedora core 2 Linux) to show nfs exports using
network2.sh and/or bb-nfs. Neither one is showing on the hobbit monitor,
nor are files being generated in the hobbit server's data/hist or
data/histlogs directories. Oddly, I have the network2.sh working on
numerous other servers and it works fine. Those are also RedHat
variants, mostly CentOs. The setups in bb-bbexttab and bbsys.local are
identical to the ones that work, network2.sh exists with proper
permissions and I've restarted the client and server scripts numerous
times. The startup of bbclient on the fileserver shows that network2.sh
is one of the external scripts that is started.

Am I missing something obvious here ?