A few questions before moving from bbgen to Hobbit

Frédéric Mangeant frederic.mangeant at steria.com
Tue Aug 9 11:59:46 CEST 2005

Hi Henrik

first of all let me thank you for continiously improving Hobbit :-)

I'm preparing the "big move" from bbgen to Hobbit on a large production
setup, and I have a few questions :

- as I'm running Cacti to graph my servers, is there a way to remove the
"trends" colum for all hosts ?
I've disabled the rrdstatus and rrddata tasks, added TEST2RRD="" and
GRAPHS="" but the "trends" column still show up, empty

- in the Administration -> Enable/disable page, is there a way not to
show the reason of the disabled tests ?
With a few hundred disabled tests, the page gets difficult to read

- in the "info" page of each host, would it be possible to show tests
with no alert rules ?
With bbgen they were displayed as "Ex.Services"

- do you plan to add file inclusions to hobbit-alerts.cfg, like with
bb-hosts ?
We're several people managing the BB/Hobbit server, and this would be
very useful.

Many thanks in advance.

Frédéric Mangeant

Steria EDC Sophia-Antipolis