[hobbit] Client feature request, bug?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Aug 8 15:59:21 CEST 2005

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 01:27:08PM +0000, David Gore wrote:
> Additionally, we used to monitor a process like this in the BB client:
>
> localhost :: JBoss3-workflow
>
> On the hobbit server with the new client I have to get more specific:
>
> PROC "-Dse.process.name=JBoss3-workflow"

Could you try with
     PROC "%-Dse.process.name=JBoss3-workflow"
i.e. use a reg.expression instead of a simple string ?

Right now the process-name checks will accept any kind of match
for a regular expression. But for simple string matches, it assumes
the string is a program name, not an option - so it wants a blank or
a slash before and after the part of the string that it finds in
the ps output.

I thought it was a good idea when I did that, but now I'm not so sure.