AW: [hobbit] bb-hosts Duplicate Entrys...

Gräub Roland roland.graeub at rtc.ch
Mon Aug 8 10:11:57 CEST 2005

Hello

Have you found a solution for your Problem ?

I have the same problem, actually running with 4.1.1. It happens when a host is in the same pageset under 2 Groups example: a entry in group Unix Systems and a entry in group Hobbit and the host is duplicated in both groups.

@Henrik Have you already take a look at the bb-hosts file that i send you ?

Regards
Roland