[hobbit] new client (for me) exceeds data msg size

David Gore David.Gore at mci.com
Sun Aug 7 18:01:49 CEST 2005

hobbit.hobbitd

Latest errormessages:
Oversize data msg from x.x.x.x truncated (n=108728, limit 102400)

I saw references to this on the list and changing it at compile time,
but I could not figure out how to do that.

With the output of a '/usr/ucb/ps wwaux' and a large number of java
processes combined with a half-dozen ext scripts, I suppose the new
client is exceeding this limit.  It is certainly truncating the data
causing running processes to appear down.  Help?

--
David