[hobbit] bb-hosts Duplicate Entrys...

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sat Aug 6 18:08:15 CEST 2005

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 01:20:11PM -0700, Bob Gordon wrote:
> I have several hosts duplicated in several subpages.  I have figured
> out how to show only specific tests in a group, however I would like
> another of the groups to show all tests *except* for a specific
> list....
>
> I have gone through the man page for bb-hosts and I may have missed it but......

You didn't miss it - it ain't there. Unfortunately.

I've been wanting to implement that a couple of times, but never got
around to it. As you found out, there's the "group-only" setting now.
What I'd like to implement was a "group-except" setting, so that

 group-except msgs|procs|svcs

would should all of the tests except those three.

I'll get this done, and see if it can go into the next version.